Signature Gold STC Ultegra
This is the ultimate Gran Fondo machine with an exquisite, hand-painted finish - this is the one for you. The Orro Signature programme is available on our top level Gold STC and Gold STC Disc carbon fibre frames and is delivered by a local artisan frame painter. All of our carbon road bike frames are finished to the highest, luxurious standard and are complemented by superior groupsets and carbon wheel upgrades.
Industry leaders, Sigmatex, have supplied the British spread tow carbon that beautifully creates this lightweight road bike. This handbuilt bicycle is manufactured on the renowned geometry of the original Gold, a lighter and more responsive ride is produced without forfeiting the comfort of the original machine.
Simply put, this is the ultimate lightweight road bike for the rider that wants to travel far and fast, and to do it in style.
Please note: Signature carbon road bikes are painted to order and current turnaround time is 10-12 weeks.
Image may not show correct specification. Please check the listing below.
- Signature Paint Programme: Hand painted in the UK by a master craftsman
- Frame: Orro Gold manufactured with Sigmatex spread tow carbon
- Fork: Orro Superlite 2.0
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Mechanical R8000
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Mechanical R8000
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Mechanical R8000
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Mechanical R8000
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-30
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra R8000 52-36
- Wheels: Fulcrum Quattro Carbon
- Tyres: Continental Grand Sport Race 25C
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press fit BB30
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
- Seatpost: Orro Superlite
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Handlebar tape: Orro Max Grip
Orro Bike Geometry
|5'5" - 5'8"||5'8" - 5'10"||5'10" - 6'0"||6'0" - 6'3"||6'3" +|
|165 - 172cm||172 - 178cm||178 - 182cm||182 - 190.5cm||190.5cm +|
This is to be used as a guide only, for accurate sizing please visit your local Orro stockist for a bike fit.
|Orro Size||Seat Tube Center to Top (mm)||Effective Top Tube Length (mm)||Head Tube (mm)||Head Tube Angle||Wheelbase (mm)||Seat Tube Angle||Chainstay Length (mm)||Stack (mm)||Reach (mm)|