Signature Gold STC Di2 Caliper
If you’re looking for the ultimate Gran Fondo machine with an exquisite, hand-painted finish - this is the one for you. The Orro Signature programme is available on our top level Gold STC and Gold STC Disc frames and is delivered by a local artisan frame painter. All of our carbon road bike frames are finished to the highest, luxurious standard and are complemented by superior groupsets and carbon wheel upgrades.
Industry leaders, Sigmatex, have supplied the British spread tow carbon that beautifully creates this lightweight road bike. Built on the renowned geometry of the original Gold, a lighter and more responsive ride is produced without forfeiting the comfort of the original machine.
Simply put, this is the bike for the rider that wants to travel far and fast, and to do it in style.
Please note: Signature carbon road bikes are painted to order and current turnaround time is 10-12 weeks
- Signature Paint Programme: Hand painted in the UK by a master craftsman
- Frame: STC Orro Carbon Frame
- Fork: Orro Superlight 2.0
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Wheelset: Token C50 Carbon Clincher
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 25c
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 52-36
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press Fit BB30
- Stem: Deda Zero 1
- Handlebars: Deda Zero 1
- Seatpost: Orro Alloy Setback
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo
- Handlebar Tape: Prologo Plain Touch Bartape
- Pedals: Not Supplied
Orro Bike Geometry
|5'5" - 5'8"||5'8" - 5'10"||5'10" - 6'0"||6'0" - 6'3"||6'3" +|
|165 - 172cm||172 - 178cm||178 - 182cm||182 - 190.5cm||190.5cm +|
This is to be used as a guide only, for accurate sizing please visit your local Orro stockist for a bike fit.
|Orro Size||Seat Tube Center to Top (mm)||A - Effective Top Tube Length (mm)||B - Head Tube (mm)||C - Head Tube Angle||D - Wheelbase (mm)||E - Seat Tube Angle||F - Chainstay Length (mm)||Stack (mm)||Reach (mm)|