Signature Gold STC Di2 Caliper
Customise you dream bike, and give your Gold STC that final touch; an exquisite, hand-painted finish delivered by an artisan frame painter in the heart of the Sussex Downs. Manufactured from the highest quality spread tow carbon fibre used almost exclusively in the motor racing industry the Signature is at the forefront of bicycle technology. Outfitted with Shimano’s Ultegra Di2 groupset and Token C50 deep carbon wheels, the Signature is unrivalled in its class.
A rich, deep pearlescent white is beautifully accented with the bright lustre of gold. White gold is a classic, sophisticated look retaining its racing edge by exposing its STC carbon body on the underside of the down tube.
A dark, sophisticated look emphasised by the satin finish and with a subtle rich accent of rose gold. This look takes a technical turn on the underside of the down tube showing the STC Carbon Fibre surface under its belly.
Red Gold - Limited
Our designers work closely with one of the country’s leading frame painters to offer you a limited number of signature colourways from rich, deep metallic reds to elegant British Racing Greens onto Electric Candy Blue. All accented by the
beautiful lustre of our signature gold.
With our bespoke option we offer you the chance to create a bike that is truly unique. Contact our design team to see how we can create the perfect bike for you.
- Signature Paint Programme: Hand painted in the UK by a master craftsman
- Frame: STC Orro Carbon Frame
- Fork: Orro Superlight 2.0
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Wheelset: Token C50 Carbon Clincher
- Tyres: Continental Grand Prix 25c
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra
- Chainset: Shimano Ultegra Di2 52-36
- Bottom Bracket: Token Press Fit BB30
- Stem: 3T Arx II Pro
- Handlebars: 3T Ergonova Pro
- Seatpost: 3T Stilo
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa Evo
- Handlebar Tape: Prologo Plain Touch Bartape
- Pedals: Not Supplied
Orro Bike Geometry
|Orro Size||Seat Tube Center to Top (mm)||A - Effective Top Tube Length (mm)||B - Head Tube (mm)||C - Head Tube Angle||D - Wheelbase (mm)||E - Seat Tube Angle||F - Chainstay Length (mm)||Stack (mm)||Reach (mm)|