The performance features of the Speedplay Zero Pedal System read like a pro racer's wish list. No other pedal system comes close to offering the superior adjustability or cutting-edge performance features of the Zero.
By thinking outside the box, Speedplay created and patented the most technically advanced pedal system ever, featuring your choice of either a fixed position or up to 15 degrees of micro-adjustable float. Once you compare the features of Zero pedals to any other brand, you'll find that other pedals systems are no match. And like all Speedplay pedals, they accomplish this without compromise by ensuring that the locking edges of their pedals and cleats are made of metal, not plastic.
What more needs to be said? How about Tour de France, Giro d'Italia, Paris-Roubaix, Amstel Gold, Paris-Nice, World Time Trial Championship, Tour of Germany, Tour of California, Tour de Georgia, Hawaii Ironman World Championship and the countless other races that have been won by champions using Zero pedals.
- Dual Sided Entry: The symmetrical double-sided pedal self-locates just by stepping down into the cleat whether the pedal is right side up, upside down or anywhere else in its rotation.
- Micro-adjustable float from 0-15 degrees
- Super low stack height - 11.5mm on standard 3 hole shoes or 8.5mm on 4 hole.
- Unbeatable cornering clearance
- Amazingly Lightweight - 108g per pedal