Terra C Adventure
The adventure build of our new UK gravel frame: do not be limited by what a carbon road bike ‘should’ do, the Terra C affords the freedom to make your own choice. Carve any path without restraint and remove the distinction between road and trail.
This is an updated and upgraded version of our hugely popular Terra Gravel, with a completely redesigned frame, new UK adventure geometry and, in this build, your ideal candidate for adventure riding. Whether you’re just looking to take the towpath shortcut on the commute or cutting through wild new territory on the South Downs, the swept bars, 38c tyres and super compact crank set make light work of all but the harshest terrain.
The carbon road bike frame is equipped with Innegra impact protection to defend against rock strikes and geometry is designed for control over rough terrain and comfort for long days.
Available in this adventure build and also a line of seriously fast road builds.
Adventure build specifics: FSA Adventure Compact Bar, FSA Omega Adventure 32-48 Crankset, Hutchinson Overide 38C Tyres, Fulcrum R700 DB Wheels
- Lightweight Carbon Frame
- New UK Adventure Geometry
- Uncompromised Road Handling
- Innegra Impact Protection
- 42mm Tyre Clearance
- Tubeless Compatible Wheels
- Thru Axle Front and Rear
- Full Mudguard and Rear Rack Mounts
- BB86 Bottom Bracket
- Di2 and ETAP Compatible
- Removable Front Derailleur Mount
- Frame: Terra C carbon frame with Innegra
- Fork: Orro Gravel Lite
- Groupset: Shimano 5800 105
- Brakes: Shimano RS505 hydraulic
- Wheelset: Fulcrum R700 DB
- Chainset: FSA Omega Adventure 32-48
- Cassette: Shimano 5800 11-32
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano BB86
- Derailleur: Shimano 5800 GS Medium Cage
- Tyres: Hutchinson Overide 38C
- Handlebars: FSA Adventure Compact
- Stem: FSA Omega
- Seatpost: Orro Super Lite
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bartape: Orro Max Grip
Orro Bike Geometry
This is to be used as a guide only, for accurate sizing please visit your local Orro stockist for a bike fit.
|Orro Size||Seat tube C-T (mm)||Effective Top Tube Length (mm)||Head Tube (mm)||Head Tube Angle||Wheelbase (mm)||Seat Tube Angle||Chainstay Length (mm)||BB Drop (mm)||Stack||Reach|