Orro Bikes, a brand at the forefront of British bike design producing Carbon, Aluminium, Titanium and Steel Road and Gravel bikes, have an opening for a talented, enthusiastic and knowledgeable Bicycle Assembly Technician to join our expanding production department!
Our bicycles are hand-built in our busy Sussex workshop, and you will play a pivotal role in meeting increasing customer demand and supporting the Company in achieving its productions goals in an efficient and timely manner.
A working knowledge of Road and Gravel bikes is important as the primary responsibility will be assembling performance bicycles to a high standard.
Technical requirements desired are:
- A good level of cycle maintenance skills
- Relevant qualifications and experience (although training can be offered to the right candidate)
- Good technical knowledge of Shimano Di2, Sram eTap AXS and Campagnolo products is preferred but not essential as full training will be given.
The successful applicant should:
- Be organised and have good timekeeping
- Be presentable
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Possess good communication skills
- Have a polite, professional manner with a positive friendly attitude
- Have the ability to follow instruction and meet production targets
This is a great opportunity to develop your career within the cycling industry and work with a team of enthusiastic, driven people.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary [based on experience and skill set]
- Private Healthcare scheme
- Staff discounts for our product range including our distribution division www.i-ride.co.uk.
Please email your CV and brief covering message to [email protected]